- Take a look at page 2 & 3 for some practice tips and where to hold you hands, how to hold your sticks.
- Set up your bell kit.
- Open your book to page 4 and say the names of the notes for songs #1-10 (count rests too!)
- Say the names of notes/do hand motions with sticks/mallets.
- Play each song - counting the beats in your head. Use your metronome if you have downloaded it onto a device. Repeat at least 2 more times
- Write down how many minutes you practiced on your practice sheet. You need to practice 100 minutes for the week!
Remember the names of your notes for the bells: