- Take a look at page 2 & 3 for some practice tips and where to hold you hands. Left hand on top!!!!
- Make sure you wet your reed down before placing it on the mouthpiece! Be careful putting your ligature on so you don't chip the reed.
- Open your book to page 4 and say the names of the notes for songs #1-6 (count rests too!)
- Put together your clarinet and say the names/do the fingerings.
- Play each song - counting the beats in your head. Repeat at least 2 more times
- Clean your instrument after every time you play!
- Write down how many minutes you practiced on your practice sheet.
Have fun! Make sure you know the names of the notes on the staff!
EGBDF (line notes)
FACE (space notes)
Here is a great video to watch if you need some help!
| || |