- Take a look at page 2 & 3 for some practice tips and where to hold your hands. Look at the video below for help if you can't remember!
- Practice blowing over the hole in just your mouthpiece for at least 3 minutes before putting your flute together!
- Open your book to page 4 and say the names of the notes for songs #1-6 (count rests too!)
- Put together your flute and say the names/do the fingerings.
- Play each song - counting the beats in your head. Repeat at least 2 more times.
- Use your Metronome app if you have one.
- Clean your instrument after every time you play!
- Write down how many minutes you practiced on your practice sheet.
Have fun! Make sure you know the names of the notes on the staff!
EGBDF (line notes)
FACE (space notes)