- Take a look at page 2 & 3 for some practice tips and where to hold you hands, how to hold your sticks.
- Set up the instrument you are practicing first. (see video below for snare drum set up)
- Open your book to page 4 and say the names of the notes for songs #2-10 evens only (count rests too!)
- Say the names of notes/do hand motions with sticks/mallets.
- Play each song - counting the beats in your head. Repeat at least 2 more times
- Write down how many minutes you practiced on your practice sheet. You need to practice 100 minutes for the week!
Remember the names of your notes for the bells:
Your drum will be taller (even with your belly button). Your stand might be slightly different than the one in the video.